About this website and what we do
1. The stretchmarkremovalguide.com Website (the “Website”) is operated by Victoria Maxwell (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Victoria Maxwell is referred to in this policy as “we” ” us” or “our”.
How You Should Use this Website
2. By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept them and do not intend to be bound by them then you must not use this Website and must exit it immediately. Your continued use of this Website will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to alter, delete, adapt, take down or in any other way amend the whole or any part of this Website at any time and without notice. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and you should review this page on a regular basis. If you continue to use the Website after any such amendments have been made you will be deemed to accept those amendments. You may access these Terms and Conditions at any time by accessing the link to them which appears at the bottom of each page of this Website.
4. This Website is intended for use by persons above the age of 18 years only. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent from a parent or guardian to use this website. (If your parent or guardian has any concerns about you using stretchmarkremovalguide.com, please ask them to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com)
5. Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission or make available any image which in our absolute discretion is defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, of a racist, sexist or other discriminatory nature, or which could cause offence. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users.
6. Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission or make available any image which would infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
7. You must not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website not to function or use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or “spam” are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website (other than information that you yourself have written, such as comments, your personal profile, etc).
8. Where any user is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to provide a warning to such user for failure to comply. Further, we have the right to ban any user from the Website at any time, whether or not any prior warning has been given.
9. All Website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on this Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
10. Under no circumstances shall the use of this Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
11. No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade marks or logos which appear on this Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. You must not, nor must you allow any other person to copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell, distribute, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with this Website or any part of it in any way or directly or indirectly disrupt or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) with or alter this Website, other than in the course of viewing or using this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. By uploading an image to this Website, you expressly permit us to use your image for any purpose whatsoever on the Website or elsewhere both online and offline in hard and soft copy, including but not limited to advertising the Website.
Links to other websites
13. This Website contains links to other websites which may be of interest. These links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over and do not endorse nor are in any way responsible for the content of such websites.
14. Those third parties may offer for sale generally or directly offer to you products or services and any purchase of such products or services shall be directly between you and the third party. In no way shall we be liable for any such products or services and we do not make any representations or give any warranties or recommendations in respect of such products or services. The links to such websites and any images or information relating to such products or services which appear on this Website are provided for information and convenience only.